Saturday 1 January 2011

Bright Side Diaries

Born 31 years ago, I've lived a life of ups and downs. My problem though as a bipolar pessimist is that I take the downs in life and hold on to them as though my life depends on it. As 2011 begins I want to change that, my new years resolution is seemingly a simple one:
To focus on the good things in life, to smile more, laugh more, and appreciate everything that's positive in my life. To take the highs with the low's and not just wallow in the low's as I have until now.
I'm not sure it will be as simple as that though, I've got 31 years of teaching myself to react a certain way to things, and that's going to take some work to change. So, I decided to write a blog about my journey.

I've written a couple of blogs in the past which have, quite frankly, wallowed in self pity and whilst they were therapeutic they were also extremely helpful for me to channel my thinking. My theory this time is that if I want to think positively I need to channel positivity!

Bright Side Diaries will be my blog, telling my story as I journey to become an optimist, feel free to join me as I step into the unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your voice to the Bright Side Diaries: